30 places available on each tour – first come first served
Meet at The Flying Dutchman
1st tour 14:00
2nd tour 15:30
Join us on a one hour guided walk and discover the treasures of Queenborough.
- Why was Queenborough called Queenborough?
- Which Mayor of Queenborough was so unpopular that he walked around the town with a brace of loaded pistols in his belt?
- Who sailed from London to Queenborough in a boat made from brown paper and where is it now?
- Why are the residents of Queenborough still waiting for the gift of a caged elephant from Her Majesty?
- Where is the seat upon which Nelson sat?
- What are the dark secrets of Smugglers Row?
- Who painted the church ceiling?
- Why should we avoid Murder Alley.
The answer to these are many other secret treasures will be revealed during out trail.
The Treasure Trail is free but suggested donations are £3.00 adults, £1.00 children